Start Your Own Appliance Repair Business
Come to our next workshop >>
Ask questions of the experts. Learn how to make real money in 2012!
$2275 Weekly Profit
My son, Reid, gives a report at our workshop on the previous weeks profits and answers questions.
A New Career is Waiting for You
Appliance repair is a wide open lucrative field; there is a shortage of new people. Poor economic times have helped not hurt the appliance repair business; people are fixing, not replacing. Business is booming for a talented technician who wants to open his or her own shop. Appliance repair is an excellent choice for a mechanical person who likes dealing with people.
So how do you go about entering this new field? How can you master this great trade and open your own business?
Dec 28 Webinar Part 1, Income Potential
Get Training from an Expert
Since 1997, Harry D. Raker, BS in Electrical Engineering, has been the mentor of hundreds new business start-ups. With over 40 years experience, he has written numerous books on starting your own appliance repair business and is willing to teach you how to become a successful professional. Doesn't it make sense to learn from an expert?
Reid Reflects On 2011.mp4
My son, Reid averaged a net income of over $2500 per week for the second half of 2011.
Our Seminars and Workshops
Come to a hands-on workshop designed just for you. Try your hand at fixing appliances. You will learn:
1. All aspects of getting your business off the ground such as:
- Focused and cheap effective marketing.
- Guidance on customer relations, pricing and accounting.
- The best tools, parts and vehicle.
2. Exactly what you need to know to quickly diagnose and repair all kitchen and laundry appliances - both old and new. For example:
- Understand and become comfortable with electrical schematics and appliance circuits. No math background needed.
- Tear down and rebuild all brands of washers, dryers, refrigerators, ice makers, ranges, disposers and dishwashers. (If possible, bring your own hand tools.)
- Get comfortable with using a multi-meter for voltage and ohms testing and a clamp-on meter for current testing. You will be building your own circuits and testing them.
- Diagnose water, oven and dryer gas valves. You will be working with operating equipment.
- Diagnose and repair broken appliances. You will be replacing belts, valves, motors, thermal limits, timers and much more. Get dirty and pull a transmission.
- Learning how to access our online resources is one of the primary benefits of attending my Workshop. Our Appliance Wizard gives you online access to all of my flowcharts, videos plus hundreds of factory manuals on your own computer at any time.
- Appliance Wizard Video Sample
Appliance Repair Online Help
This amazing tool, my Appliance Repair Wizard, will assist you in repairing any major home appliance. It provides you with precise directions backed up by videos and factory manuals on all brands lik...
Registration is very limited and will sell out quickly. To assure your spot, sign up now! Price includes snacks and lunches. Event cost is $2495.00
You can hold a spot with a $300.00 deposit. The balance is due 10 days before the workshop starts. Pay deposit >>.